SC Wake SeaDek is the superior alternative to marine carpet and traditional molded-in non-skid. SeaDek is made from UV-resistant closed-cell PE/EVA foam that will not absorb water and provides exceptional traction when wet or dry. SeaDek’s shock absorbing qualities deliver maximum comfort on the water. SeaDek is fully customizable and can be tailored to fit your personal style.
Find out WHAT IS SC WAKE SEADEK
To find out if we have the layout for your boat and get pricing, click the Request a Quote button below. You’ll receive a quote or estimate from the SC Wake Sales Team within 2 business days
* Product images are a sample of the cut sheets from a completed SC Wake project.
Or call us at (812) 637-0262
With the support of our amazing SC Wake team, you can be confident in your choice to install SeaDek material on your own boat. We’ll walk you through the process from start to finish whether we have the layout of your boat in our expansive catalog, or if we need to start from scratch. We’ll match you with a sales team member that will be available to assist you along the way!
Good To Know before you start:
- Mylar – Clear vinyl film used when templating or dry-fitting the layout of your boat.
- Templating – If a template for your boat is not available, you can purchase a DIY Kit. You will affix the mylar with tape and trace the pattern that will be fabricated with a sharpie. You’ll then mail these back to us so that we can create dryfits to send back to you to confirm the fit.
- Dry Fit Templates – Scaled to size mylar pieces that you use to confirm the fit of your SeaDek boat kit prior to fabrication.
- Alterations – If alterations are needed, additional dry-fitting may be required to create a custom-fit for your boat flooring. .
- Part to part orientation lines – These are located on your Dryfits to confirm that all parts match up correctly prior to fabrication. These also help to ensure that your preferred pattern (i.e. diamond pattern, hexagon pattern, faux teak pattern, etc.) lines up correctly from piece to piece. Part to part orientation lines are not the same as teak lines.
If spare time is short and to-do lists are long, or you simply prefer the convenience and personal touch of working with one of our experienced Certified Installers, we are fortunate to have several available across the United States. If we don’t have an Installer near you, we have strong relationships with Boat Dealers and Marinas from New Jersey to Arizona to Chicago and in between that might be able to assist you.
Click here to find a Certified Installer near you. If you don’t see an Installer near you, reach out to email@example.com to inquire about contacts in your area.
Included when you choose Professional Installation:
- Payment is collected so your material is tagged or ordered and ready for fabrication when you are.
- The Installer will template and/or digitize areas where SeaDek will be installed.
- Installer will check the layout of your boat against printed dryfits.
- Installer will request any necessary alterations and check to make sure the appropriate changes have been made.
- The Installer will apply your custom boat kit.
What are you responsible for?
- Furnish your Installer with any necessary information to help SC Wake achieve a true fit SeaDek kit for your boat.
- Pick out your color combo and design. View options here: https://scwake.com/colors-textures/
With the benefit of a CNC machine your material can be routed with clean beveled edges for a finished look.
Brushed vs Embossed – SeaDek is made from UV-resistant closed-cell PE/EVA foam that will not absorb water and provides excellent traction when wet or dry. Both textures offer the same non-slip characteristics and also provide the maximum comfort. The Embossed texture has a micro-dot molded raised texture, similar to that of a basketball surface. The brushed texture has more of a wood grain appearance and feel.
3M Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Gains strength as pressure is applied, reduces vibration and noise, resistant to UV rays, and eliminates the need for visible fasteners.
Less heat on your feet!
Your material is designed to dispel heat very quickly, thanks to its closed-cell structure, so no more burned feet bottoms.
Why heated storage?
Your material should be installed in a dry environment that is no less than 60 degrees for proper adhesion.